Springfield Trust Litigation Lawyer
Sound Strategy And Counsel
The law firm of Evelyn Gwin Mangan, P.C., represents clients throughout Southwest Missouri. With more than 30 years of legal experience, Springfield trust litigation attorney Evelyn Mangan understands the importance of strategic planning for legal matters that include estate planning, estate administration, probate and trust litigation, business succession planning and transactions and taxation.
With a strong commitment to personalized legal service, attorney Mangan will personally walk you through your legal matters and give you the clear information you need to make strategic decisions to prepare for the future.
Most estate plans involve much more than just a simple will. For complex estate plans, especially those involving high assets and diversified portfolios, a more strategic and sophisticated approach is required.
Attorney Mangan helps clients create comprehensive estate plans that integrate all of the essential documents. She helps clients with:
- Business succession plans
- Trust and estate taxation
Probate And Trust Administration
Evelyn Mangan represents executors and trustees through all aspects of the administration process for trusts and estates. She will help you understand your fiduciary duties and walk you through the process of paying the estate’s bills, liquidating and distributing assets, filing of estate tax returns, and all other aspects of the process.
In the probate and trust administration process, disagreements, misunderstandings and disputes may arise. Heirs may feud over the distribution of the assets, the validity of various estate planning documents and the manner in which the administrators and executors manage the estate instruments.
Evelyn Mangan represents clients in all types of trust litigation involving fully documented estate plans and intestate estates, including will contests and trust disputes involving the terms of wills and trusts, their drafting and undue influence.
Business Formation And Corporate Contracts
In addition to estate planning and probate, attorney Mangan represents clients in:
- Entity formation — establishing corporations, LLCs, partnerships, family limited partnerships
- Business Succession Planning — planning for the orderly transfer of businesses to family members to increase fairness and minimize conflict, or for their eventual sale to third parties
- Tax representation — advising clients and implementing business plans to maximize tax and estate planning goals
- Business transactions — representing small and medium-sized businesses through business acquisitions and sales