Springfield Wills And Trusts Lawyer
Thorough Estate Planning Representation
Proper estate planning is a great gift to give to your loved ones. In addition to passing on wealth, a well-crafted estate plan will help the administration of your estate go smoothly, avoiding confusion and disputes. At Evelyn Gwin Mangan, P.C., Springfield wills and trusts attorney Evelyn Mangan brings more than 30 years of experience and a strong commitment to providing personalized service to every case the firm handles. Representing clients throughout Southwest Missouri, Evelyn Mangan provides comprehensive estate planning representation involving:
- Wills: The will is the centerpiece of a comprehensive estate plan, providing overall instruction for the transfer of assets.
- Trusts: Trusts avoid the delays and expense of the probate process while insuring that your affairs remain private and not subject to public scrutiny. In addition, some forms of trusts may be used to produce significant tax savings.
- Financial powers of attorney, health care directives and property transfers: The designation of agents to manage finances and to make health care decisions in the event of disability insures that your wishes will be carried out and avoids guardianships and conservatorships administered through the probate court during life.
- Tax planning: Every estate plan has tax consequences that need to be addressed to transfer assets as efficiently as possible. Attorney Mangan provides counsel for tax saving strategies and advice regarding the drafting of documents to minimize taxes and the preparation of fiduciary income and estate tax returns.
- Business succession planning: Attorney Mangan also represents business owners in establishing a framework for the orderly transfer of businesses to family members or third parties.
- Special needs planning: Proper estate planning requires in-depth planning for those with special needs, whether children or elderly parents. Attorney Mangan can help you establish a plan for your special needs child or other family member to be sure that their special needs are met even if you are not available to take care of them.
No two clients have the same assets or estate planning interests. Attorney Evelyn Mangan will take the time to listen to you, understand your unique goals and help you create a customized estate planning package that is right for you.